Joella - Gold | Pre-Order Mid-November
Please accept the disclosures below by ticking boxes to be able to add the pre-order item to your cart.
By placing an order with Alamour The Label, you have read & agreed the Pre-Order Policy.
Joella - Gold | Pre-Order Mid-November
Ship Date Mid to Late November
Accentuate your glam style in the new glitter style the "Joella Gown". Featuring thin spaghetti straps with v plunge neckline and mesh on bust for bust support. This gown is made from glitter sequins. Lined on the bust and lined shorts only.
Please note: The glitter detail has been applied by hand via our seamstress. The nature of this technique is very delicate and some glitter will come away during wear. (Think of it as a ‘Tinkerbell’ effect.)
This dress will leave behind glitter particles and it is normal as intended. It is not a faulty feature and cannot be returned for this reason.
Glitter (glued) sparkly sequins
Item runs true to size
We recommend stick on bra for extra support
XXS ( US 0 / UK 4 / EU 30 )
XS ( US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32 )
S ( US 4 / UK 8 / EU 34 )
M ( US 6 / UK 10 / EU 36 )
L ( US 8 / UK 12 / EU 38 )
XL ( US 10 / UK 14 / EU 40 )
Not sure which size to order?
Still unsure about the fit of our gowns?
At ALAMOUR, we want you to feel and look amazing in your dress. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance before making a purchase if you are unsure of your size or displayed colour. If you are not happy with your gown we've made it easy for you to return it back to us.
To return an item please fill out the Returns Manager Box below. Enter the email provided for your order and your unique order number. Don't forget the Hashtag # when providing your Order #.
We will gladly accept a return of full price, unworn, unwashed, unmarked, unaltered, and undamaged merchandise for a store credit only.
Exchanges & Refunds
- We do allow exchanges. You will be provided with a store credit to place your exchange order.
- All returning items will be provided with a store credit only.
- No refunds on incorrect sizing/change of mind/delivery delays. You will be issued with a store credit to re-order another item on this website.
Return Process & Conditions
- All Return Requests are to be made via the Return Manager Box found at bottom of this page.
- All eligible items must initiate return within 14 days of receipt. In other words, your must lodge/present your item to the post office to start its return within 14 days of receiving it. Returns attempted outside of the 14-days of the customer receiving the parcel (as per tracking details) will be denied and returned to customer.
- The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed and free of any smells.
- Items must be free of any stains/markings e.g. Fake tan/Make-up.
- Items must have all tags, including any original hangtags attached.
- Final sale items such as, earrings, bodysuits, under-garments/intimates & bikini’s cannot be returned.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Private Shipping Returns
If you intend on using a private shipping service for your return ie. DHL/ UPS/ TNT/ FEDEX etc, & you require a physical return address, please make your request within the provided notes/comments fields of the 'Returns Manager Tool' whilst lodging your return request.
The returns team will respond to your request whilst reviewing & accepting your return request & provide you with an alternate physical shipping address.
If you believe the rate provided to you by your shipping carrier is excessive, please feel free to contact our returns team for a return shipping quote via DHL Express. We will attempt to accommodate your returning process too.
- All return requests will be actioned within 2 business days from date of lodgement. Additionally upon approval, all returns will be processed within 2 business days of physically receiving your item. In total, please allow 4 business days at most for your return to be fully finalised (this is excluding transit time for your returning item).
- Please disregard the 'Delivered' tracking status when returning an item to us; as this may mean your parcel is simply 'delivered to our PO Box' but not yet physically collected by our returns team. You will be contacted once your return has been transferred to our office and is processed.
- A maximum number of x1 return attempt is permitted only, stemming from the original order. All further return requests will be denied.
Final Sale Items
- Any sale or promotional items that are sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, due to incorrect sizing/change of mind & delivery delays.
- For hygiene reasons; earrings, bodysuits, under-garments/intimates & Bikini’s cannot be returned.
- Any final Sale items which are attempted to be returned will be refused upon delivery and returned to the sender.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, www.alamourthelabel.com However, if you cannot find something you love, the store credit can be transferred across to our sister website (upon request) www.anluxelabel.com
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have been issued "Store Credit" as a refund method.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit expires within 12 months of issue.
- Store credit is provided in Australian Dollars
- All issued store credits will incur a shipping fee. If free shipping was provided on the original order, it cannot be provided again for your second order regarding any return reason.
- Store credit amount issued will need to be used in full on your next purchase. You will not be permitted to use the store credit for a cart value under the issued store credit amount
The colours of dresses displayed on our website may vary from monitor to monitor and the actual product you receive may or may not represent the colours you see on our website.
External factors such as lighting/flash photography may also affect the true colour of some dresses, hence why we strive to accurately identify the colour of the garment within the product title or product page. If still unsure, please be in touch with our customer care team. A refund for this return reason will not be accepted.
Instructions on how to use the Returns Manager Box below:
1. Enter the email address provided at time of placing the order in the Customer Email field.
2. Enter the Order Number provided to you e.g. #ATL1234 in the Order Number field (Don't forget the hashtag #)
3. Once the required fields are entered and 'Lookup' is clicked/selected, a window will pre-populate below. To create the return, simply click on the 'shopping trolley' symbol which is found beside the words 'Create Return'.
4. A new window will open within the current window. You will then need to complete the required fields. Remember to scroll all the way down and tick to agreeing the Terms before you can submit your return request.
5. Once you have submitted the return request, it will redirect you to the returns page. Please ignore the notification 'Oops. Nothing found.' underneath the Order Lookup box. This does not apply to you and the return request has been successfully submitted.
6. Now, please be patient while our returns team review your return request to either be approved or denied. It can take up to 1 business day for your return request to be actioned.
Return Address Info: The return address will only be provided once your return request is 'Approved' & will be issued within the approval email sent by our returns team.