Made to Order Policy
Please kindly note that Alamour the Label offers gowns to be made-to-order on a range of products within the Made to Order Collection.
The whole purpose of our made-to-order selection is less waste & competitive prices for you.
All made-to-order items will usually arrive as per the time-frame stated on the product page.
The time-frames stated on the product page is the total time for production, processing and shipping of the items.
What is a Made-to-Order Item?
No Made to Order collection garments are held in stock. Item in this collection are considered made-to-order garments regardless of whether your purchase includes a standard item OR customised item.
Prices are indicative as per the product page. However, in the event that you choose to customise your item, you may incur additional production fees. You will be contacted if production fees are to affect your order/ production of your garment.
Is there a chance that you may hold a made-to-order garment in stock?
Made-to-order means that the garments are not in stock and only commence production once you have placed an order. However, in some circumstances, some standard sizes may be held in stock due to returns and restocks on best selling dresses. If you are on a time constraint, feel free to contact our customer care agent to confirm available products in stock.
Can I make further adjustments?
Made-To-Order products can be adjusted through our sister store A&N Luxe Label, in the following ways for a small fee (Please contact us for pre-approval before placing order):
- Add/Remove a slit
- Add/Remove sleeves
- Add additional train only - (Please note: We cannot shorten train lengths or entirely remove the train - this is an alteration on the customer's end).
- Further customisations can be performed on our made to order range to suit your personal style! Please contact our customer care team here for pre-approval before a quote and custom order link can be provided.
Can I custom make a gown from scratch?
We can accept special orders on simple dresses and styles with no beaded and couture. You must send us the style you like for our confirmation/approval (Please provide full details of the gown design requested). Please be in touch via the website contact form.
Custom gowns which are created/made from scratch especially for you are excluded from promotional discount-code use. Our system will typically not accept coupon codes to be used for items of this nature, however in the event a discount is applied against your order, it will be refused & brought to your attention.
Please note, if a gown is customised specifically for you, to suit your personal style, the item is not eligible for return.
What Can't be Customised:
- Alamour The Label Dresses
- Sale Items
- In-Stock Items
- The Bridal Collection
Made to Order Cancellation Policy:
Please ensure to read this made-to-order policy & the product page (of the garment you are intending on purchasing) carefully before committing to your purchase and placing an order.
Once an order has been placed & production commenced, all orders cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstance, including: unexpected delays, change of mind, sizing changes or sudden cancellations.
Important Disclosure 1 - Colour & Fabric: As the garment is being made from scratch at different points in time, Made-to-order garments may differ in colour to the original cut as displayed on the website. This is due to fabric sourcing where an entirely new batch of fabric has been used. Even though the colour of the fabric sourced is as close as possible to the original colour shown, we will not be held liable for any minor variations in colour.
Important Disclosure 2 - Slight Adjustments: Construction of made-to-order garments can change without formal notice. Slight adjustments may include but not limited to stitching, dress internals ie. padding/boning/lining, straps & zippers.
Can I Return a Made to Order Garment?
Yes, if for some reason your made-to-order purchase (excluding custom orders) did not fit as expected or simply did not suit you; you may return it for an exchange only. Refer to our Returns Policy.
However, before returning a made-to-order garment, we recommend seeking post-purchase alterations (if required) rather than returning it and having it re-produced from scratch, as return shipping fees can add up to be costly.
Benefits of altering the garment on your end:
- Saving the environment by reducing our emissions footprint.
- Having the garment fit to your body measurements.
- Save on return shipping fees which can quickly add up !
- Save time on re-production waiting times and return-shipping times.
Additional Useful Information:
* Only the styles displayed on the website can be custom-made as per your personal style; this includes, additions/ removals/ change of colour (if available). We cannot alter ready to wear designs or styles.
* To be on the safe side, we recommend you place your 'made-to-order' garment order 4-6 weeks in advance (depending on the dress requested) before the date of your event as unforeseen delays may occur & to allow for any 'unexpected/additional alterations' on your end.
* During prom/formal season, orders may experience busy surge delays. Please refer to the point above.
* In addition to this policy, you may be required to acknowledge & accept a contract outlining further detailed information regarding production of your customised made-to-order garment.