Alamour is an evening and formal wear label.
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Fashion Customer Care Assistant for the company and its associates.
Our desired candidate must reside in Brisbane, QLD Australia. Please do not apply if you reside elsewhere.
- Providing customers with styling, sizing and fitting tips via email
- Maintaining the live chat and fulfilling incoming customer messages
- Managing phone orders and enquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Familiar with Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Tracking customer orders via DHL & Aust Post.
- Updating customer notes on Shopify.
- Assisting customers via Facebook communications
- Verifying online orders.
- Ensuring all customers have been assisted via all communication platforms.
- Update order notes with any changes that may arise from customer contact.
- Developing an excellent knowledge of the company's product range and sizing.
- Resolve issues that may arise, including shipping concerns.
- Work as part of a team with other members, be aware of what is happening in the rest of the workspace and assist other staff if help is required.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks.
- Count & quality check stock when required.
- Maintaining a clean warehouse before and after shift.
- Assisting with photoshoots when required.
- Update of products & quantity on internal inventory management system.
- Must be a Fashionista and loves all things Fashion!
- Minimum 1-2 years online e-commerce fashion is required.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- An interest in fashion and previous fashion-related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Exceptional communication skills via written & verbal.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Strong work ethic.
- Highly proficient computer skills, preferably Apple iMac.
- Strong retail sales/ customer care experience.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday 8 AM - 5PM .
- Position based in Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Please note: Due to overwhelming volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted - we apologise in advance as we appreciate every single application and wished we could respond to you all.
Please send resume to Jasmine email@example.com