Tierra - Golden Rust
Please accept the disclosures below by ticking boxes to be able to add the pre-order item to your cart.
By placing an order with Alamour The Label, you have read & agreed the Pre-Order Policy.
Tierra - Golden Rust
Pre Order - Approx Ship date 30th October 2019
Nothing beats luxurious silky satin in a beautiful vibrant shade of golden rust. The Tierra multiway Gown flaunts your figure for a show-stopping look that no one will forget. This sexy gown features a plunge neckline, halterneck lace-up back, wrap waist strap detail and ruching. The perfect on-trend details that every girl needs for prom this year.
Tierra is made from stretchy satin fabric & lined for the most flattering look.
Stretchy satin fabric.
As this gown is stretchy we recommend going down a size for the perfect fit.
Main Fabric 92% Polyester 8% Elastane
This gown is not designed to be worn with a bra, however, nipple covers can be used if you wish.
XXS ( US 0 / UK 4 / EU 30 )
XS ( US 2 / UK 6 / EU 32 )
S ( US 4 / UK 8 / EU 34 )
M ( US 6 / UK 10 / EU 36 )
L ( US 8 / UK 12 / EU 38 )
XL ( US 10 / UK 14 / EU 40 )
Do Not Iron
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Hand Wash
Gentle DRY CLEAN ONLY
At Alamour, we wish to create a stress-free shopping experience for your formal & prom dress needs, which is why we have measured each individual garment in-house.
The measurements you see below are a result of these measurements in an attempt to give you the most accurate guide possible.
However, not all gowns are made from the same fabric / materials or cut the same. As we specialise in low-back & open back garments which can fit differently to other styles,
we cannot ensure that all gowns will fit within the same sizing guidelines.
The fabric guide below will help you understand the characteristics
If you are in between sizes or not sure which size to purchase we understand, and are more than happy to assist you.
As we are all unique, sometimes simple & affordable alterations to your gown is all that is required for the perfect fit!
Want to see more images of our gowns?
Instructions on how to use the Returns Manager Box below:
1. Enter the email address provided at time of placing the order in the Customer Email field.
2. Enter the Order Number provided to you e.g. #ATL1234 in the Order Number field (Don't forget the hashtag #)
3. Once the required fields are entered and 'Lookup' is clicked/selected, a window will pre-populate below. To create the return, simply click on the 'shopping trolley' symbol which is found beside the words 'Create Return'.
4. A new window will open within the current window. You will then need to complete the required fields. Remember to scroll all the way down and tick to agreeing the Terms before you can submit your return request.
5. Once you have submitted the return request, it will redirect you to the returns page. Please ignore the notification 'Oops. Nothing found.' underneath the Order Lookup box. This does not apply to you and the return request has been successfully submitted.
6. Now, please be patient while our returns team review your return request to either be approved or denied. It can take up to 5 business days for your return request to be actioned.
7. Once we have physically received your return, it will take up to 5-10 working days to process it.
Return Address Info: The return address will only be provided once your return request is 'Approved' & will be issued within the approval email sent by our returns team.